Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Your computer has been block. Can you help me? IMac G5 20"

Customer Question
Your computer has been...

Your computer has been block. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

IMac G5 20" computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

I was trying to make online payment and I got blocked.Error number 268D8

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What company or website was you trying to make the payment to or through?

And also, what web browser were you using, safari, chrome or firefox?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Mike, Mac Medic