Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I can't get my iMovie project to share, OS X EL Capitan

Customer Question

I can't get my iMovie project to share
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?
Customer: OS X EL Capitan 10.11.6
JA: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm teacher and I was given my device in September of 2016. I tried closing the app and restarting. I've tried adding a new library. I've tried sharing it to file, iTunes and Youtube, but it doesn't show up.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  David replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** to Just Answer. I am reviewing your question and will reply ASAP.

Expert:  David replied 7 months ago.

Do you get any error message from iMovie?

Have you ever been able to share any iMovie project before, or does it always give the same error?