Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have an iMac system and I have lost most of my powerpoint

Customer Question
for mac presentations how can...
I have an iMac system and I have lost most of my powerpoint for mac presentations how can I retrieve them
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: lots
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
1/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

When did you lose the documents?

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a technician expert with 20yrs of experience...I am here to help you when you are ready?

I mean PP presentations

There are data recovery programs I can show you...just let me know that you are ready to begin

Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 9 months ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Do you still need help?

Mike, Mac Medic