Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I tried to get anti virus on my computer and Norton said my…

I tried to get...

I tried to get anti virus on my computer and Norton said my computer is not up to date

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Imac g5 snow leopard

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not any

1/23/2017
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

sudipto_dutta
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok

Are you ready for the remote support?

Please follow the steps on your computer then, reply me back for the instructions to start the remote support.

Please click on Apple logo / menu > System Preferences… > Security & Privacy > General tab, then click on the option Anywhere.

Hellow, where did you go?