Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have created an iMovie and want to make a dvd. Every time…

Customer Question
I have created an...

I have created an iMovie and want to make a dvd. Every time the movie is being prepared, it stops after an hour or so of preparation and says it can't finish the process due to an error -108. What does this mean and what can i do about it?

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?

OS El Capitan - the iMovie is not the newest format, it is the one before that.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, I did not install them, so I'm not sure what was installed.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to move the movie to idvd 3 times -- same thing has happened each time but this is the first time i got a message which might indicate why. I don't have other ideas as to what to check.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
1/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 1 year ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Hi, welcome to justanswer.com! My name is Mike.

I am going over your question and I will be with you shortly.

Go to the Apple Logo to About this Mac then select Storage what is listed there?

Do you still need help you never replied back?

Mike, Mac Medic