Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have created an iMovie and want to make a dvd. Every time…

Customer Question
I have created an...

I have created an iMovie and want to make a dvd. Every time the movie is being prepared, it stops after an hour or so of preparation and says it can't finish the process due to an error -108. What does this mean and what can i do about it?

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?

OS El Capitan - the iMovie is not the newest format, it is the one before that.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, I did not install them, so I'm not sure what was installed.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to move the movie to idvd 3 times -- same thing has happened each time but this is the first time i got a message which might indicate why. I don't have other ideas as to what to check.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
1/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 1 year ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Hi, welcome to justanswer.com! My name is Mike.

I am going over your question and I will be with you shortly.

Go to the Apple Logo to About this Mac then select Storage what is listed there?

Do you still need help you never replied back?