Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729

I need an in store appointment at santa monica

Customer Question

I need an in store appointment at santa monica store......the tech help didn't work to get my new password ***** has been cut of for a week
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I think my password ***** about 6 months a go but is my username my .com
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I'm over 70 so yes I think so maybe a month ago
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I called apple phone guy who talked me through security questions cause they\ would only come thorough in arabic he said he would send me an e-mail to my gmail ( that I had to make) but it didn't come through and that was friday.....it's all messing with my bank accounts
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: well here's the thing this weird password ***** happened a year or so ago and they really had a time fixing it at the store........who are you going to connect me to or should I just get an appointment at sty ore for tomorrow
Category: Mac
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

To make an appointment with your local store, please go to:

https://getsupport.apple.com/

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.