Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I just received a replacement apple iPhone-6 and am trying

Customer Question
Good Afternoon! I just received...
Good Afternoon! I just received a replacement apple iPhone-6 and am trying to restore the files from my last backup but get a message that say's "iTunes could not restore the backup" due to incorrect password
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: a very long time ago
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: This is a new/replacement phone and my last backup was in November of 2016. I remember downloa downloading new apps but nothing more
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am open to suggestions
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing at this timne timne time...can't type :-)
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Can you please try to use your Mac password?

Also if you had a icloud account you can restore from there

https://support.apple.com/en-za/HT204184

Mike, Mac Medic