Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729

It's not a device problem. I am a Mac Book Pro user. I'm a

Customer Question

It's not a device problem. I am a Mac Book Pro user. I'm a CPA so i understand payroll matters, including filing requirements for W-2s, W-3s, etc. I do volunteer work for a non-profit organization and need to file W-2s, etc. for a few employees (ministers). I cannot find any software to do this except for Windows. I find that hard to believe since there are so many Mac users. Can you help me find suitable software. I use Quick Books and Turbo Tax (Mac versions, of course), but the QB payroll service is not suitable since I don't need to prepare periodic payrolls. I just need to prepare and file W-2s and W-3. Can you help?
JA: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Pro and what operating system are you running?
Customer: The MacBook Pro is about 3 years old, and I'm using macOS Sierra, Version 10.12.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes. I always install updates as soon as a notice is received.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Troubleshooting? Pearl, nothing is wrong so there's nothing to troubleshoot. I just need to find suitable software for the Mac.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, cannot think of anything. Thanks/
Category: Mac
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Most Mac users will use an online-based cloud payroll solution, e.g. Sage.

Is that something you would consider?

http://www.sage.com/us

Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.