Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

NEED HELP WITH MY IPHONE DOWNLOAD ALL PHOTOS IN MY LAPTOP,

Customer Question

HI NEED HELP WITH MY IPHONE DOWNLOAD ALL PHOTOS IN MY LAPTOP
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I AM NOT SURE
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: MCBOOK AIR MAYB E ONE YEAR OLD
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I NEED HELP HOW DO IT
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: HUMM ONE MORE I HVE PANSHOT SELFIE N IT WONT GO THRU MY IPHONE RIGHT NOW N I USED ALL THE TIME CUZ OF DOWNLOAD IS10?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

You can use the Photos app to import photos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac without using iCloud Photo Library. These steps also work for importing images from digital cameras and SD cards.

1. Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or digital camera to your Mac with a USB cable. If you're using an SD card, insert it into the SD slot on your Mac, or connect it using a card reader.
  2. You might need to unlock your iOS device using your passcode. You might also see a prompt on the iOS device asking you to Trust This Computer. Tap Trust to continue.
  3. On your Mac, the Photos app automatically opens. If it doesn't, open the Photos app.
  4. The Photos app shows an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your connected device. If the Import screen doesn't automatically appear, click the Import tab at the top of the Photos app, or click the device's name in the Photos sidebar.
  5. To import a selection of photos, click the ones you want, then click Import Selected. To import all new photos, click Import All New Photos.
  6. When the import is complete, a message box asks if you want to delete or keep the photos on your device. Click Delete Items to remove the photos, or click Keep Items to keep them on the device.
    If you select Keep Items, you'll have to delete them directly from your device when you want to remove them.
  7. You can now disconnect your device from your Mac. If you imported photos from an SD card or other USB device, safely eject the device first.

Imported photos appear in the Photos app's Last Import album.

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.