Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I am just about in tears. I hope you can help, I am hearing

Customer Question
impaired and do not see...
I am just about in tears. I hope you can help, I am hearing impaired and do not see very well. Somehow I lost my icloud that I have paid for for about 3 years. Now they want my ipad serial number. It goes on and on and on.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: I have an old ipad a new apple phone ad el capitan that is very old.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no. My phone is new
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: You name it!! I usually drive down to apple. A long time ago my computer was stollen. I woman from apple called and help me out. I have never used Yahoo for years. She changed my email and my credentials for apple.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It did not work!!!! I only use [email protected] and I have an icloud that I never get to see.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist

Hello. My name is Michael.

I'm sorry you are having these problems. But don't cry! I'll help you out and we can do it calmly and take our time.

What is the problem you are trying to overcome right now?

Mike, Mac Medic