Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I currently have Office for Mac 2011 - home & student on my

Customer Question

I currently have Office for Mac 2011 - home & student on my MacBook Pro laptop. I just got a new iMac macOS Sierra. How can I move my Microsoft software to my new computer?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: My new computer is a I Mac desktop 21.5 inch screen. Running Mac0S Sierra..
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I just got the computer.... No updates but it didn't come with Microsoft Office so I want to move my MS Office software to this new computer.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. That's it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  michelleclive replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

you must have a disk to install or the Office mac 2011 must be in your email when you purchased it.