Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I would like for Safari homepage to open up when I click on

Customer Question
Safari. JA: What OS X (Operating...
I would like for Safari homepage to open up when I click on Safari.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: I am using OS X 10.11.6
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I did several days ago
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I also am getting a warning sign and sticky notes
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 1 year ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What page is Safari opening now ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not like having to join something to get an answer. I will get help from the
Apple Store. I will not be joining you with your services. Thanks anyway.
I do not want to see a charge on my credit card statement either.

You don't have to join as it is completely optional. Please contact***@******.*** to cancel this question and refund.

Best Regards,

Mike, Mac Medic