Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Dont remember password to update fee apps, i dont remember

Customer Question
dont remember password ***** update...
dont remember password ***** update fee apps
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: i dont remember ever doing it but consumer cellular says i had to when i got the phone which was about 8 months ago
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: never
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: theres no tropuble. i just to need to update phone and i need a password
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, what password ***** you forgot please? it is your Apple password ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
its the one used to update free apps. not the one that unlocks phone i know that one..

What is the model and brand of your phone ?

It looks like you are away. When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue.

Mike, Mac Medic