Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Apple logo blinks on and off after being on charge and

Customer Question

Apple logo blinks on and off after being on charge and completely shutting the phone off for 3 days. I got a message that said to connect a USB cable to the device and go to itunes to restore it. Still not working.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: Sorry, Pearl this is a iphone problem
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I was due for one but I did not allow it before I started charging it for the 3 day period.. New Years weekend...
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I brought my iphone to an ATT phone store but they were unable to start the phone
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing I can think of at the moment, I would like to restore my phone to retrieve my pics, contacts and other information stored in the phone
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

How old is the phone?