Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I bought my IPAD Pro a month ago and also bought the

Customer Question

I bought my IPAD Pro a month ago and also bought the Logitech keyboard. Yesterday I started to have problems with the keyboards for the IPAD. once I get on the IPAD, signed in I cannot reply to emails or type on Safari with either keyboard the screen version or the Logitech. Please help me.
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?
Customer: I'm speaking to the IPAD Pro and have not had any problems till now.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Very little since the only way to do trouble shooting is via my PC
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Only reset if you know the passcode to unlock the screen of your device.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Check if it is working now. If not, then go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings. This will reset WiFi, bluetooth etc

So after resetting, you will have to connect to your WiFi network first. Then go to Settings > Bluetooth and pair the keyboard again. The keyboard will only work after pairing it again.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
How could I have forgotten about rebooting the system? That did work and thanks. But why was I charged $25 on top of the $5?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

I believe the total question charge is $30 Sorry, I don't have access to any of the payment info in here or your account as I'm only a tech in here. Please contact the customer support at***@******.*** about charges.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Excellent Service (5 stars) and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you.

Have a great day,