Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

I can not verify my Apple ID due to security. When I type in

Customer Question

I can not verify my Apple ID due to security. When I type in the verification code they send me it tells me that email is already used
JA: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?
Customer: Did not know I had to
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I hav gone to manage my ID site many times and gone through the verification process but when they send the verification code I M told that is is recognized
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 8 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

If this is an account that was working fine before, please go here ===> https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid
and follow the prompts. If this does not work, please call customer support at 1-***-***-****

If you are creating a new account, I would try with a different login name.

Let me know if you have any other question.

Thank you, ***** ***** a blessed day!

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====