It looks like you are not there. Since I do not know the device you are having issue, I'm going to give some general solutions for now. When you are available, please reply back, so I can help further.
- If the issue is on the Mac computer, please try a possible fix below:
- Force quit the Safari application by clicking on the Apple logo / menu, then click on the option Force Quit
; (or press at the same time the 3 keys Command-Option-Esc on the keyboard)
, then select the item Safari, then click on Force Quit button at the bottom, then click on Force Quit to confirm.
; (if needed, just shut down / restart the computer by clicking on the Apple logo / menu, then click on option Restart or by holding the power on / off button until it turns off, then turn it back on.)
- Next, press and keep holding the Shift key on the keyboard, and open the Safari application
- Once the Safari application is open, then release the Shift key.
- Then see if the issue is resolved now.
- If the issue is on an iPhone or iPad or iPod, please try a possible fix below:
- Open the Settings app icon.
- There, tap on Safari option (if needed, scroll down (on the left) first.)
- Then tap on the option Clear History and Website Data (if needed, scroll down (on the right) first.)
- Then tap on the option Clear.
- Open Safari app, and it should work now.
- But if it does not work, then press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit. Then try steps 1 to 5 above again, and check.
1. Shut down / restart the device. (Do not open the Safari application yet.)
2. Then turn off Wi-Fi / wireless, if you use, on your device for now.
3. Then disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for now.
4. Then open Safari app. (It should give error about the connection; ignore that for now.)
5. Go to a website, such as yahoo.com or google.com and it should still gives error.
6. Reconnect the power cord(s) to your internet modem / router device(s).
7. Wait about 5 minutes.
8. Turn on Wi-Fi on your device, if you have Wi-Fi.
9. Now, check the internet on your Safari; go to some websites and check.
- If needed, quit Safari app, then re-open it and check.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,