Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I am trying to reset my password on my PC. It sent a link to

Customer Question

I am trying to reset my password ***** my PC. It sent a link to my daughters IPhone ( recovery email address) I followed instructions but it keeps taking me back to the reset page and my account remains locked. It wants me to go through the whole procedure again. I cannot get past this point Can you help me to reset my password ***** unlock my account?
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried lots of things but can't remember each one
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This problem started when the "What's App"wanted me to download an update but I couldn't access my ITunes account with my Apple ID
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

If you are unable to reset your password ***** then you will need to call into Apple to have them reset it for you after verifying information. Please call (61) 1-300-321-456 and let them know that you cannot reset it online and need help resetting the password.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.