Robert
Robert, consultant
Experience:  many years in the computer consulting industry
23372949

A category summery report and now can't get back on to my

Customer Question

a category summery report and now can't get back on to my banking account. It is not showing my balance and is sorting some by date and others by category. I am just trying the new quicken2017 and don't know much about computers or the new program. My new computer is a MacBook
JA: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook and what operating system are you running?
Customer: it is just new 2 weeks ago and I have no idea what operation system means
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing. I have looked at all the headers but don't see anything
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No as I said I am not good at computers
Category: Mac
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

quicken on the mac tends to put up windows on top of the other windows

they have to be closed to get back to where you were

there should be the normal mac yellow and red boxes on the top left of the window

if you click the red one it should close the window and get you back to your bank register

you might have to do it with a few windows till it gets back where you want to go.

I am able to log in remotely and show you exactly what i am talking about on your own computer screen if you want to pay a little bit extra.

Otherwise if this was helpful i would really appreciate if you would give me an excellent rating. Your rating is the only way that i can receive any credit for my work from this site

i am also still here to answer questions or clarify on this thread if you just post a reply

thank you.