Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I wish to eliminate the verification code. The one you sent

Customer Question

I wish to eliminate the verification code. The one you sent today and any other past codes I have do not work and I cannot enter the store..
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: desk top ssierra 10.12.2
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: soory I am typing. Someone else is getting the information. He just wants to throw everything away. iphone 10.2 ipad 4.2.1
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to reset the password ***** it took me to account recovery and gave me a new verification code - which did not work. Now it is saying that it may take days to do something.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: All I want is to eliminate that verification code so that the he can use his apple ID and password ***** way he has always done.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kris R replied 9 months ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Kris R replied 9 months ago.

Hi

What is the issue you are having?

Regrds

Kevin