Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just got a mini ipad for myself and my wife, we have ho

Customer Question
Just got a mini...

Just got a mini ipad for myself and my wife, we have ho experience with apple products. Last week I called in to get it set up and someone with a foreign accent got into my desk top and set up my ipad, trouble is that he did not use my e-mail address or any of my passwords. I would like you to get this thjing back to factory settings and get me signed in with my information

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Read above

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Read above I can't even get into the ipad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Do you read english

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 1 year ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

To better understand the problem, please tell me if you were able to use the iPad after a tech helped you set it up, or you couldn't use it at all?

Type your reply below.

Thanks,

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,