Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I need my Apple ipad Air 2 to stay on longer. 2. I need to

Customer Question

I need my Apple ipad Air 2 to stay on longer. 2. I need to know how to get it to go back to another page. 3. I need the dropbox to get pdf files off my computer after I have put them on there
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: gmail.com DMPSNXSQHGSD ipad Air2 32gb
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried everything. settings, dropbox
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When I turn it on after it goes off I have a hard time going back to ipad face or beginnings
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

You can adjust the auto-lock feature..

Go into Settings then Display & Brightness then change the time for Auto-Lock to adjust that feature.

I can see that you have other questions so please let me know what else that I can help with

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.