Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Iforgot my email and password. For several months ago. For 4

Customer Question
Hello. JA: Hi. What is your...
Hello.
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Iforgot my email and password
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: for several months ago
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes. for 4 days ago when my iphone was locked
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: a tecnnition has done that wheni asked him to repair a damage on my iphone . so he asked me about my username and password ***** i forgot
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: I purchased my new ( nonused ) iphone 6s for 13 monthes ago in Israel . The IMEI of my iphone is 353315074055984
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how will you contact me ?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,

Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

icloud.com
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

hello
HOW TO UNLOCK MY APPLE ID ??
THE ANSWER YOU GIVE ME DID NOT HELP ME AND THE IPHONE IS STILL LOCKED.
I REMINED YOU THAT I FORGOT BOTH USERNAME AND PASSWORD.
I WISH YOU SUPPLYING ME NEW USERNAME AND PASSWORD.

Hi there

I saw your question, the first link guides you to finding out what your username is

I kindly ask you follow the instructions I gave

thanks

Richard, Apple Software Engineer