Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.
10156100

I need to download all the pictures off of my iphone, ipad

Customer Question

i need to download all the pictures off of my iphone, ipad and ipod to my PC. is there a site or document that can walk me through?
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: Windows 7 on PC all apple devices are up to date.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes on evry thing. Iphone is a 6s.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have been searching your site for a file that will walk me throught the process.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Cris replied 8 months ago.

Hi there, I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

The process to download all the pictures and videos off your device can be done rather easily. Connect each device to your PC via the USB cable one at a time.

On your PC click on the windows logo start button, then click Computer. A file browser window will open you should see your device listed at the top. Open the device then open the folders and copy all the items inside which are the pictures and videos and copy to your PC.

If you like I can offer secure remote support to help and show you how the process is done. Let me know if you have any further questions. Please take the time to rate my service and submit at the top.