Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

My email icon has disappeared and I am not that good on

Customer Question
computers. JA: Just to clarify, what's...
My email icon has disappeared and I am not that good on computers.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I am not sure of the questions. I have an iPhone and I think it is a six. The operating system is aol.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I am trying to install an Echo dot
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am so green I haven't tried any
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My email icon disappeared on the 28th
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
1/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist

Hi

Sorry to hear about your issue :(

What I understand is the email icon has disappeared from your iPhone, correct?

Please navigate through all the screens and check if the icon is there.

If not, let's go to settings - general - reset - reset home screen layout

That should bring the icon back. Let me know.

Thank you

Vinod

Vinod Menon, Support Specialist