Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Don't have a legal question. I need to know the password to

Customer Question

don't have a legal question. I need to know the password ***** my Apple 6
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Tx; no filing or reporting
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I downloaded the latest Apple 6 update last week; it downloaded a password ***** my phone, I do not use cell phone passwords
and now I can't use my phone. JimC
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I can not access my cell phone for your answer. Please send any reply to***@******.***.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 9 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Are you contacting us from your Mac computer ?

Regards
Jins

If you enter the wrong passcode in to your phone six times in a row, you'll be locked out and a message will say that your device is disabled.

Unless you made a backup before you forgot your passcode, there isn't a way to save your device's data. You'll need to erase your device, which deletes all of your data and settings.

Please let me know whether you are contacting me from your computer or not.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No on Mac computer; I am using a Dell.

Okay, do you have iTunes installed on your Dell computer ?