Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I use firefox for my browser. I had to reinstall it due to

Customer Question

I use firefox for my browser. I had to reinstall it due to some technical issues-----it was 'stalling' became extremely slow---that resolved it. But---I lost my 'add ons'---one of them was my tabs bar--I had may things in the tabs which I assume are lost (are they?) ---I would like to reinstall the tabs bars & if possible retrieve it with all of the stuff I saved on it.All I can find online about this is how to add something to tabs----that is not what I want---I need to tabs bar 1st.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hiding tab bars is no longer a built-in option so a 3rd party add-on would need to be installed for that to happen.

Can I connect to your computer to view the issue and fix it?