Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Mac Pro second screen, iPad Pro, large screen, Not the very

Customer Question

Mac Pro second screen
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: iPad Pro, large screen
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not the very newest one
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Move it up or down
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 8 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can you please give more details of your need? Do you want to connect a second screen to your iPad or Mac Pro ?

Regards
Jins