Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I use to be able to sync my iPhone with my computer using

Customer Question

I use to be able to sync my iPhone with my computer using outlook, but now it say everything is in the cloud. I am not sure what happened. Everything changed when I updated my phone.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have a Sony computer and it runs on windows 10.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Just the Apple updates.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried syncing it over and over. it says on my computer that my iPad is syncing with my computer, but the phone is in the cloud.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that is it.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Were you syncing your iPhone with Outlook using iTunes app ?