Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

How do I delete message effects in the bubble, IOS 10.2,

Customer Question

How do I delete message effects in the bubble
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: IOS 10.2
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Probably but can't remember when
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Asked two people who are switched on with iPhone and they haven't been able to work it out.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I ikeep getting a message saying I need to fix up my ICloud by typing in my password ***** another device. Can't find the message in my list to refer to.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

what model of iphone or ipad are you using?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am enquiring about my iPhone. I am writing to you from a MacBook Pro which is OSX El Capitan.The Model number for my iPhone isMG482X/A
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am not happy paying you $55 for something that suddenly appeared on my iPhone and should be readily rectified.Helen
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Will take my phone into Genius Bar.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.