Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

30 December 2016 09:38 I am having a problem with my

Customer Question

30 December 2016 09:38
I am having a problem with my activation lock. i tried ti reset my ipad but the activation lock is an issue. I was locked out of my account,they asked me to rest my password ***** iforgot. but it can only reset by answering a questionwhich is my birthday which comes up as not the same as their records?? and the other option is an email sent to***@******.***...no clue about that at all
30 December 2016 09:40
I have resigned myself to the fact it will have to be reset completely. but now it is impossible to do even that...does this mean I have a 600 dollar paperweight?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to justanswer.com! My name is Mike.

I am going over your question and I will be with you shortly.

Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.

Ok then you can reset your password ***** having an email sent to your address... when that is done. Try DFU mode: http://www.imore.com/how-to-iphone-ipad-dfu-mode

Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.

Do you still need help?