Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I want to add apps to my new phone, don'tknow, i think so,

Customer Question
I want to add apps...
I want to add apps to my new phone
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: don'tknow
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i think so
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none i can't get my Id and password ***** work
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have a new phone 7 and just need to know my id and password
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

How new is your Iphone 7, did you just get it today?

When you set it up, it would have asked you to set an apple id, which is based off your email address.

Do you remember what email address you used when you first setup the iphone? Or did someone else set it up for you?

Dustin S

I used my email address but when they asked for my password ***** said it wasn't correct. When I tried to set up a new password ***** said my ID was already connected to an apple account.
I am trying to add some apps to my phone and it asks for my iTunes ID and password . Is that different from Apple ID?

Do you have a windows computer or a mac that you have access to, or just the iphone?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Ive sent the offer for the phone call, as you requested.

To be clear though, we dont have to speak over the phone in order to resolve this issue, but I do need you to read and reply to the questions I ask you.

Dustin S.

I would like to have a phone call but I cannot do it right now. I could do it later this evening or tomorrow morning

Allright, send a message this evening or tomorrow morning when you are ready, and let me know.

Dustin S

Ok
I thought you could also do it remotely but the price was _$39

If you have a windows or a mac computer, I could do it remotely and show you how to install apps to your iphone, using the computer.

So if you have a computer, thats an option we could take.

Dustin S.

I have a dell laptop.

Allright.. When you get in tonight and want to continue, or tomorrow morning.

Let me know.

Dustin S

Mike, Mac Medic