Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have Aimersoft DVD Creator that is announced in App store…

Customer Question
I have Aimersoft DVD...

I have Aimersoft DVD Creator that is announced in App store and I tried the trial version with a short movie in mp4 before buying it. Then, once bought, I tried to burn a DVD movie mov. converted to mp4 giving 5.8 GB on a disk 9 (8.5GB) with this software and it always stops at 50% of the job. I don't know what to do. I've tried asking for help with Mac technicians and they seem helpless to help me.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

I have a mini mac El Capitan version 10.11

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, but I see in apps that iMovie could be updated.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I got help from a Mac technician and we transposed the mov. first to mpeg with iSkysoft Medo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I'm trying to find Apple iDVD to buy because a friend of mine uses it and has no problems but I can only get the updates. I hope I can be reimbursed for the Aimersoft DVD creator too.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 1 year ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

It looks like you have been waiting a while. Are you still looking for assistance?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius