Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I mistakenly clicked on to log out from my Facebook page and

Customer Question

I mistakenly clicked on to log out from my Facebook page and I cannot get back to it. I tried by putting in what I have written down as my password ***** it didn't take it. I then tried to get another password. I was given some numbers. I put them in and it asked for I think my telephone number but I didn't know where to put it. I don't know where to turn. I have heard bad reviews about going to places like Walmart, Best Buy etc. I need to talk with someone who can walk me through the process. I am 78 years old and am not familiar with the technical language. I find answers today not specific and confusing. Please help me.
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: About a week to ten days ago. I have been trying ever since
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Only what I stated in my request for help
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know. Is there a charge for this?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Mac Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: How do they charge?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

When you now try to connect to your Facebook account, what is the exact message you receive?