Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I picked up a replacement I-Phone today from your store and

Customer Question

I picked up a replacement I-Phone today from your store and was told to perform the icloud restore on the new phone. I am home and trying to do that but it is requiring me to get a text from my phone. How do I get this new device to load my phone number to get a text?
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: its an i-phoine 6
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no, the phone was just given to me and I do not think the phone number was switched to the new phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: n, I was only trying to perform the restore from icloud back up becasue I thought that would load the phone
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jon replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is ***** ***** after reading your question it sounds like you are trying to get your replacement phone working, who is your phone service provider (verizon, ATT, etc.)

Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.

Do you have an Apple computer?

Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.

Do you still need help you never answered my question?