Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I run Firefox on a Mac, but recently purchased an MS Surface

Customer Question

OK. I run Firefox on a Mac, but recently purchased an MS Surface Pro 4. I'm trying to set up Firefox on that device, but seem to be stuck in a loop when requesting authorization
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Imac late 2013, running Sierra.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: just Sierra. I get sent the authorization code to input on the SP4, but then FF tells me that my password ***** *****
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to justanswer.com! My name is Mike.

I am going over your question and I will be with you shortly.

Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.

Sorry is your question about the Surface Pro or the iMac? What is the authorization code for exactly? Why do you need that to install Firefox? Can't you just download it here? https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/products/

Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.

Do you still need help?