Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I WAS ON IT SCREEN WEN'T BLANK nOW IT SAY IT NEED TO BE

Customer Question
I WAS ON IT SCREEN...
I WAS ON IT SCREEN WEN'T BLANK nOW IT SAY IT NEED TO BE ACTIVATED. I DON"T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: DON't remember
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Can't do anything on I pod till I get it activated
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
11/28/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 11 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Please give me a few minutes to go over your question.

When you are ready shoot me a message and we can get this resolved.

Hello! Are you still there?

If you found my response helpful please rate my service. Thanks! :)

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius