Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I am trying to convert a keynote presentation with sound to

Customer Question
power point and audio will...
I am trying to convert a keynote presentation with sound to power point and audio will not save. What can I do?
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: Sierra
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried saving the file as a PDF and quicktime with no audio.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
11/27/2016
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to Just Answer. I am reviewing your question and will reply ASAP.

The problem might be the file type that the audio is currently in, and as it is processed to through exporting to Powerpoint the audio track is not converting.

What part of the Keynote has the audio? Is it a video that you are inserting, or an audio clip, or some other file or way of embedding audio?

Mike, Mac Medic