Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple computer is not accept my password. IMAC computer.

Customer Question
My apple computer is...

My apple computer is not accept my password

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

IMAC computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Can not enter the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

Recently bought this apple computer and have just one password ***** for some reason it accept the password

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
11/27/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 1 year ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you see an option for resetting the account using your Apple ID?