Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

On my iPad, i charted a route from Bluewater Bay Marina to

Customer Question

On my iPad, i charted a route from Bluewater Bay Marina to Bay Point Marina near Panama City, FL. the resulting 64 miles put me out in the ocean for most of the route.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I cannot fine the version, but I just updated it two weeks ago. I cannot find any reference to: "About". My name is ***** *****. Sorry, i did not finish my question. On one of the attempts to route it, I mapped the Gulf ICWW...which is what i want to plot. So...how do I plot an alternate route?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: First time today. Can alternate routs be imputed automatically rather than manually?
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kris8472 replied 10 months ago.

Hi

Can you explain the issue you are having?

Regards

Kevin

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I do not know how to make the question any more clear if you read the second responce with the first one. Why have you charged me an additional $19.00? I only agreed to $5.00.

You choose the question amount before continuing.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i do not want to switch to remore assistance
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I initially thought I was dealing with Navionics Customer support and did not mention the Navionics App. Keep the $5.00 and issue a credit for the $19.00 charge you placed on my Amex card.
Sam *****