Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Stuck usb with arrow pointing to itunes, no

Customer Question
stuck usb with arrow pointing...
stuck usb with arrow pointing to itunes
JA: Got it. We're offering new customers a one-on-one with the same Mac expert for AU$23 instead of AU$70. Anything else you want the Mac Technician to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
11/24/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

It is requiring you to connect it to iTunes on your computer.

Connect it to your computer, open iTunes and tell me what iTunes then says please.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
your iphone cant be updated, you must restore it to factory settings

ok, this means it has encountered a serious error, you will need to attempt to factory reset it. It will wipe all data off it and return it to new, but you cannot avoid this.

Choose to do this and tell me the results please.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
really, does this mean ill lose all my contacts and photos etc

It depends if they were synched onto iCloud (if this was enabled it) but you will need to see.

You have to do this reset sorry.,

Richard, Apple Software Engineer