Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have given my mum my old phone and i cant remember the…

Customer Question
I have given my...

I have given my mum my old phone and i cant remember the password ***** my itunes so she can use my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Two years ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Its all updated but because when i got the phone i put everything on itunes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is not the trouble shoot mum as got prepaid sim but it willnt let her get into it until i unlock the itunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
11/23/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To reset your Apple password, please click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/

enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Thank you

Do you still need help please?