Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I am experiencing issues with my iPad: won't let me send

Customer Question
emails under***@******.***, sometimes doesn't auto...
I am experiencing issues with my iPad: won't let me send emails under***@******.***, sometimes doesn't auto switch
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: att, but let me continue
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: when I turn iPad to landscape or portrait sometimes it freezes up and won't turn; and when I'm on safari, I lose connection even though I still have service
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I recd update today - they don't seem to help with these issues
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: settings, deleting and re-adding email, for the dropped server on Safari, cig setting and redoing our wifi
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Mac
11/22/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 12 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Go into Settings then General then Reset then Reset Network Settings

Hold down the POWER and HOME button together until you see the Apple icon then release the buttons. After the restart, connect back to Wi-Fi and let me know if everything is working again for you.

If you need more help, please reply back here otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 11 months ago

I have not heard from you in a while -- If you can rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you and mark the question as helped.

Josh, Mac Support