Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

There's an email telling that I have iniciated the buying of

Customer Question

There's an email telling that I have iniciated the buying of Madonna's album, but I haven't bought.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Someone is using my email, I have the service with Cox
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I think so, just whatever was telling me I need to update. I did this a few minutes ago.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I updates skipes
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I really need to clarify about this email, because I haven't done any buying by internet
Category: Mac
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 11 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze what is going on with your email address for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Y just need to know why you charged me $5, you said this is refundable. When are you going to answer my previous question, why is someone using my account?

Thank you, ***** ***** is not a free service, if you meant that? If you are unclear about the charges, please call the JustAnswer customer service at:

1.***-***-****

As for your problem with that email, I told you above that I would like to remotely connect to your computer to find out what is going on with your email address. Would you like me to do that?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No, do not fix anything, I don't have more money, please refund the $5 and forget about this problem.

OK.