Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

My safari is not opening on my Mac book pro. It is from 2008

Customer Question
My safari is not opening...
My safari is not opening on my Mac book pro
JA: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Pro and what operating system are you running?
Customer: It is from 2008 and it is up to date on everything
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes just today System and iTunes
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Sorry the page reloaded Did you receive the two methods I tried? Now I shut my Mac off
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

Can you please let me know if you are running Mac OS or Windows on your MacBook Pro right now? If you are unsure about that, please go to http://whatsmyos.com/ and let me know what it tells you there.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Are you still there?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I think it's MacBook Pro

Yes, that is your computer model, but what is your operating system on that computer, that is what I´d need to know. Can you just go to

http://whatsmyos.com/

and tell me what it shows you there?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My number is *****

I would be happy to remotely connect to you to address the issue, but can you please first let me know what the website shows you under "Your OS is....."

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello, are you still here?

I am here, but you are not answering my request, which I´d need to know so that I can help you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I processed the request

You please need to click on this link:

http://whatsmyos.com/

And then tell me what it is showing you for "Your OS is"..... What does it say there?

Thank you. I will forward this to our other experts, since I do only troubleshoot problems with Windows. Thank you very much for your patience.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok, thanks.
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 1 year ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

The best option will be to use a screen connect remote session so that I can connect to your computer directly and do this for you.

I will send you the info.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok, thank you.

do you still need help with this?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am waiting for your reply

okay. I sent the remote screen connect offer. Were you able to see that info?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello, my connection died yesterday. I am still having the same problem.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello?

okay, thank you. Click on the blue link below and allow the remote session to download and run please> then reply here with the 9 digit access code and password.

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac/

https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer_Setup_en.exe

Mike, Mac Medic