Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I downloaded El Capitan on my mac mini this afternoon with a

Customer Question

I downloaded El Capitan on my mac mini this afternoon with a technition. I was supposed to call back at this time and the recording says that I do not have access from my area code. What can I do?
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I've own this since 2010
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I had tried to install this yesterday and it failed
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm not trouble shooting I simply want to get back to the apple technition and the # i had written down is wrong and I need a # that will connect me.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I downloaded the El Capitan but I don't know where to go from here.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Which technician, and/or from which company, was it that directed you to download El Capitan onto your Mac this afternoon?

I may not be able to give you a number for the company or the technician, without knowing something of that first, please.