David, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  BSc H.Dip Apple Certified Professional
39216975

I deleted my pages package inadvertently and do not know how

Customer Question

I deleted my pages package inadvertently and do not know how to get it back. It came with my device and I have a 2 year contract on it
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: The latest update for my IOS 10 I believe.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Sorry Pearl. Mac OS Sierra 10.12.1 Mac Book Pro
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just had it back to Best Buy Bel Air because it the laptop got really hot. They kept it over night and I haven't done anything since I got it back except use it for searches and e mails.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I do have a word package but I do not like it. Want my pages back.
Category: Mac
Expert:  David replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** to Just Answer. I am reviewing your question and will reply ASAP.

Expert:  David replied 11 months ago.

You should be able to find it on the App store, under Purchases. If it is listed against the same Apple ID then you can download it again. See here for how to access your Purchases:

http://support.apple.com/HT204088

Otherwise you can try downloading the iWork'09 trial, and then run software update to get the latest version.

Click here to download the trial iWork'09 Trial

Let me know if you have any questions.