Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have an i pad and the bank has changed my credit card. How

Customer Question

I have an i pad and the bank has changed my credit card. How do I tell the pad what the new number is?
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: I do not know. The latest update that Apple sent me.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: When ever they send me a message that an update is available I alowit to install. Please note that I am talking to you on a dos driven system. I do not know what my Apple Ipad uses for an o/s.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing. I just want to change the credit card in the system so that I can continue to buy books and music.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not understand this question. I have not given you any information as far as I can tell. However is there a way I can talk to someone without typing into this system?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

The credit card number you want to change on your ipad is the cc listed with your apple id?

Sorry about the confusion. You were speaking to an automated system. Which is why it asked you

about odd questions.