Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

First of all I'm on my I pad.ok so I was having trouble with

Customer Question

First of all I'm on my I pad.ok so I was having trouble with keychain not accepting my password ***** also my mail would not accept it,so I thought maybe if I shit it down and let it reboot it will work, so now my computer is on and wants a password ***** my keyboard stopped working what the heck is going on
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?
Customer: Safari
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I just got home from 2weeks away and got on my computer yesterday and keychain kept asking me for my password ***** it wouldn't take and kept popping in I tried to cancel it
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm not sure about updates I did see in the right hand screen it said 1update needed and I'm not sure what troubleshooting means
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm don't think so
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 9 months ago.

Have you tried unplugging the keyboard and plugging it back in yet?