Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

All of a sudden on my screen popped up a page marked

Customer Question
Activation Lock. Wanted my Apple...
all of a sudden on my screen popped up a page marked Activation Lock. Wanted my Apple ID & password ***** I can't get it to work
JA: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?
Customer: I don't remember resetting it since I bought the ipad. I set it at the store
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Nothing then the regular updates
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: What do you mean?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: It says to enter Apple ID & password ***** were used to set up the ipad
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not real computer smart, I am 74 yrs old. My daughter bought it for me to be able to communicate with her.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
11/13/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 1 year ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you unsure of your Apple ID and password? or just unsure of one of them or something else?

Mike, Mac Medic